Safety Code of Conduct
Last updated: July 20, 2022
At riparian – the riverside camp, we take utmost care to ensure the safety of our guests/patrons/campers, crew members, and riparian staff.
- We regularly maintain all rides, attractions, and equipment to the highest standards. We pay special attention to the safety and welfare of the differently-abled.
- Our crew is trained in all codes of safety practices to assess the risks involved in all activities and implement necessary preventive or protective measures.
- We regularly review our safety policies and emergency procedures and train our staff with updated safety protocols.
- Our management monitors the effectiveness of all safety policies and procedures throughout the property.
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area.
- An on-call doctor and ambulance are available upon request.
The management expects all guests of riparian to take care of their health and safety as far as possible, reasonable, and practical. The following guidelines will make your stay at the premises safe:
- We request to be respectful, considerate, courteous, and cooperative towards other guests, crew members, and staff members of riparian. We prohibit the use of profanities, abusive language, and violent actions on the property.
- We prohibit the possession and use of illegal substances such as tobacco, alcohol, drugs, etc., on the premises.
- We encourage you to participate in riparian activities to the best of your abilities.
- Follow the directions of the crew/staff members for a memorable experience.
- Refrain from any intentional harm to other parties on the property.
- Be respectful of all riparian property/equipment. Any damage or defacement to the property/equipment will attract extra charges and penalties to the guest.
- Adherence to safety guidelines advised by a crew member(s) is mandatory, and riparian management will not be responsible for any accidents caused while performing the activities.
- Do not endanger the health and safety of yourself, other guests, crew members, and other staff.
- Do not carry weapons, weapon-like equipment, or weapon lookalikes to riparian.
- If you feel discomfort or inconvenience, please immediately inform the crew member/staff member.
- Pay attention to the surroundings and be vigilant when performing adventure activities on the property.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear to make your experience comfortable.
- We recommend umbrellas, raincoats, and rain-appropriate footwear during rainy seasons.
- Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, we request you to stay home if you have flu-like symptoms. We also recommend using a mask and sanitizer on the property.
Violation of the Code of Conduct may be grounds for dismissal/cancellation of your booking without any refunds. It may also result in additional fees.