Plan one-day getaways full of fun and adventure at riparian – the riverside camp! With our wide array of one-day packages, you can choose one that suits your group the best.
Terms and Conditions:
- We make advance booking mandatory to provide you with satisfactory service.
- We request a 50% non-refundable advance and 50% at check-in time.
- We do not charge for kids below five years. For kids between the age of five and ten, we offer a 30% discount on the total package.
- We do not accept payment through Credit or Debit Cards.
- There is no modification/cancellation policy for accommodation and packages.
- The organization of adventure activities will depend on weather conditions.
- Rain Shower is a seasonal activity and subject to riparian decision.
- We prohibit the organization of adventure activities after sunset due to safety reasons.
- Make use of nylon-based costumes for swimming pool.
- We permit the use of swimming pool & music or loudspeaker up to 10.00 pm.
- Use the designated smoking area for smoking.
- Adherence to safety guidelines advised by a crew member(s) is mandatory, and the management will not be responsible for any accidents caused while performing the activities.
- Please do not carry any valuable material. Management will not be responsible for its loss or damage.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we recommend bringing your mask and hand sanitizer.
- Any damage or defacement to the property will attract charge to the guest.
- We prohibit illegal activities on the property.
- Possession of illegal substances such as drugs and alcohol are banned by riparian management.
- Possession of weapons or weapon-like substances or weapon look-alikes is banned for your safety and the security of other guests, crew, and staff members.
- If you are visiting riparian during rainy season, carry umbrellas, raincoats, and appropriate footwear. During winters, please carry warm clothing and suitable footwear. For summer, do not forget to bring comfortable clothes, caps, and sunscreen.
- We do not provide polybags as they are banned by the Government.