Last updated: July 20, 2022
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: July 20, 2022
For the purpose of this document:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to riparian – the river camp (a unit of Adventure Crew LLP), Lachhanpura, Nr. Rasulpur, Savali, Vadodara, Gujarat – 391770.
- Country refers to Gujarat, India.
- Device means any device that can access the website, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to riparian – the riverside camp, accessible from: https://ripariancamp.com/.
- You refers to the individuals accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data (IP address, browser type, browser version, mobile device unique ID, mobile operating system, etc.)
Please note that the security of Your Personal Data is important to Us. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Tracking Information via Cookies and other Technologies
Cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. We use different types of Cookies to customize Your experience on the Website and to improve Our Services. If You do not want Cookies to track Your information, change Your browser settings to adjust Your preferences. In addition to Cookies, We may use file objects known as Web Beacons to understand Your behavior.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may share Your personal information with Law Enforcement Agencies, Service Providers, Affiliates, Business Partners, and other Users
The Company may use, transfer, and disclose Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service,
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other forms of communication.
- To inform You about news, promotions, events, and additional information about the Company.
- To manage Your requests.
- To evaluate business transfers in the form of a merger, divestiture, restructure, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets for any reason.
- To undertake data analysis, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and evaluate and improve our Service, products, marketing, and Your experience.
- To comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce Our legal agreements and policies.
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service under their Privacy Policies.
Links to Other Websites